Operator-friendly Yale UX 4 – 5t forklifts
Forklift and warehousing solutions provider Yale is introducing its new UX Series GDP lift trucks to Australasia and the Asia-Pacific. They are quality engineered to provide an suitable solution for less frequent usage needs without compromising on performance or dealer service backup.
The GDP40-50UX internal combustion counterbalance pneumatic tyre forklifts, in capacities from 4 to 5t, respond to extensive demand for cost-effective material handling solutions available from a supplier that customers can trust, with reputable service through extensive dealer networks.
Each model is available with diesel, LPG or dual-fuelpower, a single-speed powershift transmission and a range of front-end equipment options to suit varying applications throughout widely diverse markets extending from Australasia to Asia, throughout which Yale has strong, long-established service networks.
“The new lift trucks deliver high driver comfort and serviceability features in a package offering low cost of ownership, without compromising on global quality and backup,” says Yale area business director, Pacific, Mark Chaffey. “They provide an attractive option for customers across many industries who require quality materials handling equipment but don’t need functionalities beyond the range required for their tasks.”
Features of the new Yale UX series GDP forklifts include:
- Easy-to-operate ergonomically designed operator compartment with a familiar automotive layout designed to enable drivers to work comfortably.
- Enhanced serviceability due to the simplicity of components and specifications, which enables servicing to be completed quickly and easily with a large access area for service and repairs.
- Low cost of ownership enhanced by the use of high quality, robust components and excellent cooling contribution to reliable operation and lower wear and tear.
- Fast availability of cost-effective replacements parts helps reduce service and maintenance requirements and costs.
- Comfort features include Yale special display with 3.5” LCD; large foot room on floor plate; fatigue reducing hand parking brake lever with button; small diameter steering wheel.
- Safety features include wide view mast, high-strength triplex plate overhead guard; muffler and engine protection systems.
- Environmental protection provided by noise isolation materials and environmentally aware design and engineering for comfort, all-round visibility, low noise levels and outstanding ergonomics. Yale’s environmental priorities include lower emissions and lower energy use.
According to testing reviewed by the EPA and the California Air Resources Board (CARB), Yale’s Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) lift trucks rate among the lowest in exhaust emissions in the industry.
“The new models are engineered to respond to user demand for a strong global brand backed by a professional dealer and service network across Australasia and the Asia-Pacific,” Chaffey says. The Yale dealer and service network is in turn backed by the global Hyster-Yale Group, with a full product line of lift trucks in operation across hundreds of industries worldwide. Yale is one of the oldest original manufacturers of lift trucks and warehouse equipment in the world, having been in the lifting business for over 140 years.
“The Yale brand prides itself on helping customers solve materials handling challenges with solutions that individual organisations need, when and how they need them. This requires the type of backing provided with the Yale UX Series throughout Asia-Pacific,” says Chaffey.
The Yale dealer and service network extends across Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Korea and Taiwan.